LCC Adult Faith Formation invites you to continue our conversation about race in America…Five years ago, LCC’s Adult Faith Formation Team began leading “A Sacred Conversation about Race and White Privilege in our country. As part of our exploration, we began attending plays at Cleveland’s Karamu House, listed as the country’s oldest black theater company in America. We are happy to say that this year we will be able to experience/explore this topic, even with Covid-19 still in the forefront of our lives, on January 18-24, 2021 by livestreaming the premiere production of Infinite Hope.
By going to karamuhouse.org, you can register (free) for the production. Infinite Hope is a 50 minute virtual presentation of spoken word, song, and dance and is being performed in honor of Rev. Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr. As mentioned, it is free to the community, but registration is required. As follow-up, a discussion about the production will be held on Monday, January 25th at 7:00pm. If interested in being a part of the Zoom discussion, contact Karen Lee at the church office at email@example.com and she will then send you the Zoom information.
- Sunday, January 17, 11:00am: Prayer Group (Zoom)
- Sunday, January 17, 3:00pm: The Road We Make by Walking Group (Zoom)*
- Wednesday, January 20, 7:00pm: God In Our Lives (Zoom)
- Sunday, January 24, 11:00am: Coffee Hour (Zoom)
- Sunday, January 24, 3:00pm: The Road We Make by Walking Group (Zoom)*
- Monday, January 25, 7:00pm: Infinite Hope Discussion (Zoom)
E-mail the church office to sign up for these zoom events firstname.lastname@example.org