Welcome to Worship for All Ages Sunday, Hunger and Birthday Sunday.
- Here you will find our weekly “Breathing in the Scripture” piece. This week it is: “Great Commission”
- Today’s service includes a recognition of our LCC graduates. They will be receiving a token of LCC’s affection and recognition of their accomplishment of graduation.
- Don’t forget to RSVP to the church office for upcoming Zoom events (God in Our Lives, Second Saturday). Please check The Columns Newsletter for a full schedule.
- Parent Chat on Tuesday, June 9, 8:30pm on Z00m
- Paul Pierce will be hosting a sermon chat on Wednesday, June 10 at noon on Zoom
- Please join us for the LCC Coffee Hour on Facebook Live hosted by the Fraunfelder family as we will acknowledge our June birthdays then.
- We ask that you direct your regular food donations to Cleveland Food Bank or the Lakewood Community Service Center
- Last but not least, thank you to the many LCC contributors for creating this week’s Worship Service.
Here is the Worship Service…
The video of this week’s sermon can be found here…https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cliqwOUW7m0&feature=youtu.be
Here’s our Family Faith Formation Video… https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5YpWvwIvMFo&feature=youtu.be
If you don’t already subscribe to The Columns, you can do that here towards the bottom of the page. It will be full of June online events and other helpful information.
P.S. Please consider fulfilling your pledges during this time. Financial gifts are always welcome, and our church feels the call to respond to the needs around us as they arise. Financial stability allows us to do so more effectively. So, let us give generously of our time, talent, treasure to further the work of God in our community.
You can do so in the following ways:
- Writing and mailing a check to Lakewood Congregational Church, 1375 W. Clifton Blvd. Lakewood, Ohio 44107
- Texting STEWARD to 44-321
- Sending a gift through your bank’s online bill pay
- By using the donate button through Paypal for Nonprofits.
- Call the church office at (216) 221-9555 to discuss other options