Welcome to Lakewood Congregational Church
In keeping with the spirit of our Mission Statement, Lakewood Congregational Church, United Church of Christ, is an Open and Affirming congregation. We welcome people of all sexual orientation, ages, differing abilities, and ethnic, economic, and racial backgrounds into the full life and ministry of our church. We declare this in the name of the Still Speaking God, whose Son, Jesus Christ, welcomed all people into God’s circle of grace.
What do I wear?
The communion table is open to all. Communion is served on the first Sunday of each month.
10:00 AM Sanctuary
10:15 AM Faith Formation Classes
11:00 AM Fellowship Hour
Free parking is available in several locations.
1. West Clifton Blvd. offers street parking on a first-come basis.
2. Handicap & non-handicap parking is available in the church parking lot which is accessible from West Clifton Blvd.
3. A public parking lot is available just west of Donatos Pizza on Detroit Avenue.
4. A public parking lot is available just east of the Mark Twain Apartments next to the church.
5. Northwood Avenue offers street parking on a first-come basis.
6. Metered parking is available on Detroit Avenue. Metered parking is free after 6 pm, on holidays and weekends.
Our Church is committed to Christian education programs for all children and youth. The children and youth programs are free and available to member and non-member children. Programs include Sunday morning Nursery and Faith Formation classes and a variety of activities for youth and teens. Register your child(ren) for Faith Formation.
LCC has a paid Nursery Caregiver that watches children, infants-age 3, during worship. Parents/adults and teens also volunteer to help her each Sunday in the Nursery, playing with the children, rocking them, coloring with them, and even dancing and listening to music with them. Parents pick up their children from the nursery after worship services conclude.
11sep9:00 am10:00 amSecond SaturdayWomen in our church family are invited to join us for an hour of conversation and reflection. Take some time for yourself and get to know women of all ages at LCC. We will meet in the Centennial Garden. Bring a chair!
09oct9:00 am10:00 amSecond SaturdayWomen in our church family are invited to join us for an hour of conversation and reflection. Take some time for yourself and get to know women of all ages at LCC. We will meet in the Centennial Garden. Bring a chair!
Lakewood Congregational Church
1375 West Clifton Boulevard
Lakewood, OH 44107
Phone: (216) 221-9555
Click or Tap the Map for Directions