Join us for these upcoming Lenten events:
- March 3rd: ‘Mardi Gras’ service with a Dixieland band, led by David Kasper, 10am in the Sanctuary
- March 6th: Ash Wednesday Potluck Soup & Bread dinner and ‘Station Walk’. 6-7:30pm beginning in the Social Hall
- March 13th, 27th, April 3rd, April 10th: Lenten Book Study of The Last Week by Marcus J. Borg, leg by Rev. Joanna in the Parlor at 7pm (feel free to attend any or all)
- March 19th: Taize and Labyrinth Walk, 7-8pm in the Social Hall
- March 25th: Dinner for residents of Eliza Jennings Nursing Home, 5-6:30pm
These events are organized by the LCC Adult Faith Formation committee.